Here we list blockchain projects written in Rust programming language.
- ChainX, cross-chain hub for Crypto Asset on Polkadot.
- CITA is a fast and scalable blockchain kernel for enterprises.
- CodeChain is a programmable open source blockchain technology optimal for developing and customizing multi-asset management systems.
- Coinbase-pro-rs, coinbase pro client for Rust.
- Conflux, the Rust implementation of Conflux protocol.
- Crypto.com Chain, Enabling transactions worldwide between merchants and cryptocurrency users.
- Ethaddrgen, custom ethereum address generator.
- Exonum is an extensible open-source framework for creating blockchain applications.
- Grin is an in-progress implementation of the MimbleWimble protocol. (Grin Newsletter)
- Holochain is a framework for building and running secure, fully peer-to-peer distributed apps. It has never been easier to build the distributed app you’ve been thinking about.
- Libra Core implements a decentralized, programmable database which provides a financial infrastructure that can empower billions of people.
- Lighthouse, ethereum serenity client.
- Mobilecoin, cryptocurrency designed to be used.
- NEAR Protocol is a new smart-contract platform that delivers scalability and usability.
- Nervos CKB is a public permissionless blockchain, the common knowledge layer of Nervos network. (Nervos Development Updates)
- Oasis Labs, privacy-first cloud computing on blockchain.
- Polkadot is a platform with low barriers to entry for flexible, autonomous economies acting together within Polkadot’s shared security umbrella.
- Rust-Cardano, rust implementation of Cardano primitives, helpers, and related applications.
- Rust-Lightning, a full-featured but also flexible lightning implementation, in library form.
- Solana, blockchain rebuilt for scale. (Solana Updates)
- Substrate: The platform for blockchain innovators.
- Tari, the Tari Digital Assets Protocol.
- Zcash contains a (work-in-progress) set of Rust crates for working with Zcash. (Zcash Developers Update)
- Zebra, a consensus-compatible Zcash node client written in Rust.
- Zkcrypto is a research project being built for Zcash.
Please tweet at us(@rust_blockchain) with your project to be included.