Awesome Blockchain Rust
Useful components for building blockchains in Rust. include: cryptography, distributed, p2p, consensus, etc
- Blockchain Frameworks
- Virtual Machines
- General-Purpose Consensus
- P2P Network Libraries
- CITA A high performance blockchain kernel for enterprise users;
- CodeChain Programmable multi-asset chain;
- Conflux The Rust implementation of Conflux protocol;
- Darwinia Relay chain of Darwinia Network, can connect to Polkadot as parachain in Polkadot Model;
- Enigma secures the decentralized web;
- Exonum An extensible open-source framework for creating private/permissioned blockchain applications;
- Forest An implementation of Filecoin written in Rust;
- Grin Minimal implementation of the MimbleWimble protocol;
- Holochain The core Holochain framework written in rust, a container, and hdk-rust library for writing Zomes;
- Huobi Chain The next generation high performance public chain for financial infrastructure.
- Interledger An easy-to-use, high-performance Interledger implementation written in Rust.
- Libra global currency and financial infrastructure that empowers billions of people;
- Lighthouse Fast and secure Ethereum 2.0 client;
- NEAR NEAR Protocol - scalable and usable blockchain;
- Nervos CKB Nervos CKB is a public permissionless blockchain, the common knowledge layer of Nervos network;
- Nomic Nomic is a high-performance Bitcoin sidechain which is part of the Cosmos network.
- Parity Bitcoin The Parity Bitcoin client;
- Parity Ethereum The fast, light, and robust EVM and WASM client;
- Parity Zcash Rust implementation of Zcash protocol;
- Polkadot Polkadot Node Implementation;
- Shasper Parity Shasper beacon chain implementation using the Substrate framework;
- Solana Blockchain Rebuilt for Scale;
- Stacks 2.0 Proof of Transfer blockchain from Blockstack;
- Tari The Tari Digital Assets Protocol;
- Tendermint Tendermint is a high-performance blockchain consensus engine for Byzantine fault tolerant applications
- Witnet Open source implementation of Witnet decentralized oracle network protocol in Rust;
- Zebra An ongoing Rust implementation of a Zcash node.
- Zero-chain A privacy-preserving blockchain on Substrate.
- zkSync Matter Labs’ scaling L2 engine secured by zero-knowledge proofs.
- Substrate Substrate: The platform for blockchain innovators;
- slingshot A new blockchain architecture under active development, with a strong focus on scalability, privacy and safety.
- Tendermint ABCI Tendermint ABCI server, written in the Rust programming language.
- Orga A high-performance state machine engine designed for Tendermint-based blockchain applications.
- Comit is an open protocol facilitating trustless cross-blockchain applications.
- IBC Rust implementation of the Interblockchain Communication Protocol (IBC).
- CKB-VM – RISC-V virtual machine;
- CosmWasm – Multi-chain smart contract platform built for the Cosmos ecosystem;
- EVM Parity – Parity implementation of EVM;
- SVM – Spacemesh Virtual Machine;
- Wasmi – WebAssembly interpreter;
- Wasmer – a convenient Rust wrapper over WebAssembly backends;
- Wasmtime & Lightbeam – Wasmtime – JIT runtime, Lightbeam – single-pass compiler for WebAssembly.
- Raft Raft distributed consensus algorithm implemented in Rust;
- parsec Protocol for Asynchronous, Reliable, Secure and Efficient Consensus;
- Honey Badger An implementation of the paper “Honey Badger of BFT Protocols” in Rust.
P2P Network Libraries
- chamomile p2p implement on Actor. Everything is for ease of use;
- crust Reliable p2p network connections in Rust with NAT traversal. One of the most needed libraries for any server-less / decentralised projects;
- libp2p The Rust Implementation of libp2p networking stack;
- p2p A multiplexed p2p network framework that supports custom protocols; (漂流)
- p2p NAT Traversal techniques for p2p communication; (Spandan Sharma)
- quic-p2p peer-to-peer communications library for Rust based on QUIC protocol;
- rckad Efficient and flexible S/Kademlia implementation;
- routing Routing - specialised storage DHT.
- Awesome Cryptography Rust;
- Dalek Cryptography;
- Za! – An experimental rust zksnarks compiler with embeeded bellman-bn128 prover;
- OpenZKP – Pure Rust implementations of Zero-Knowledge Proof systems.
- abscissa – micro-framework for CLI tools with strong focus on security;
- tesseracts – A small block explorer for geth PoAs written in rust.
- merk – High performance Merkle key/value store written in Rust, based on RocksDB.
Contributions are most welcome.
GitHub: Awesome Blockchain Rust
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.